Octela Academy for Special Magic Users
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Octela Academy is a Harry Potter roleplay site for witches and wizards with special abilities.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Week Info

WEEK 1 Please begin classes. It's late August/ early september so you may post end of summer things if you'd like

House Points

• Octavia- 0 points
  • Rosewood- 0 points
  • Naelari- 0 points
  • Ceballeran- 0 points
  • Erindale- 0 points

Latest topics
» Face first into a whole new world
Kayden William Fahey  Counseling session 1 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 9:39 pm by Callissa Mae Rowen

» Dead but Still Breathing...
Kayden William Fahey  Counseling session 1 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 9:17 pm by Callissa Mae Rowen

» Blatantly Avoiding Social Contact
Kayden William Fahey  Counseling session 1 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 3:37 pm by Mike Valentine

» Calypso Drysdale
Kayden William Fahey  Counseling session 1 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 3:29 pm by Callissa Mae Rowen

Most Viewed Topics
Octela Schedule.
Biwizard Tourni
Kayden William Fahey Counseling session 1
Face Claim
Olivia Simone Fletcher Counseling session 1
Powers Claim
Lizzie Night: Counseling session 1
Tiffany's Sorting
Blatantly Avoiding Social Contact
Hey, you there
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:07 am

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alisa Gonzalez
Adult
Adult
Alisa Gonzalez

Kayden William Fahey  Counseling session 1 Empty
PostSubject: Kayden William Fahey Counseling session 1   Kayden William Fahey  Counseling session 1 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 6:09 pm

Alisa shouted from her seat to the group of students still waiting.

"Kayden William Fahey?! Seer it's your turn!" she called. "Please come in, sit down, and tell me what you'd like to talk about today."
Back to top Go down
Kayden Fahey
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Kayden Fahey

PostSubject: Re: Kayden William Fahey Counseling session 1   Kayden William Fahey  Counseling session 1 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 6:14 pm

Kayden sighed and sat down in the chair. He didn't like that the Counselor called him "Seer". Actually, he was a bit offended by that gesture. How is she supposed to help him if she kept pointing out what was wrong with him?

He shifted uncomfortably in his seat and grumbled. "I'm a seer, isn't that enough information?"

Last edited by Kayden Fahey on Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alisa Gonzalez
Adult
Adult
Alisa Gonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Kayden William Fahey Counseling session 1   Kayden William Fahey  Counseling session 1 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 6:17 pm

"So? Hon I've heard of kids who can turn into frogs at any given time. Most of them get stepped on. Being a seer isn't all that bad. Can I please havesome more information?" Alisa asked.
Back to top Go down
Kayden Fahey
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Kayden Fahey

PostSubject: Re: Kayden William Fahey Counseling session 1   Kayden William Fahey  Counseling session 1 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 6:24 pm

Kayden hated this "counselor" more and more by the second. Talking about how other people had it worse, he didn't care. He had it pretty bad too, and it was her job to help.

"I can get visions whenever, and they cause me immense amounts of pain. I might be stuck in a vision for days, dying because it hurts so bad. I need to learn how to deal with the pain, didn't you read the paper?" He snapped.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Gonzalez
Adult
Adult
Alisa Gonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Kayden William Fahey Counseling session 1   Kayden William Fahey  Counseling session 1 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 6:28 pm

"Yes did read the sheet, but I like hearing it from the students," Alisa replied.

"Have you tried to not think about the pain? Just getting lost in the moment and focusing on what's going to happen, not what's happening?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Kayden Fahey
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Kayden Fahey

PostSubject: Re: Kayden William Fahey Counseling session 1   Kayden William Fahey  Counseling session 1 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 6:33 pm

Kayden slowly nodded. "Yes, but it doesn't do much good. I don't have a lot to look forward to, so it makes me more sad in the long run."
Back to top Go down
Alisa Gonzalez
Adult
Adult
Alisa Gonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Kayden William Fahey Counseling session 1   Kayden William Fahey  Counseling session 1 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 6:39 pm

"The future can change. Have you ever thought about that? Maybe you can try not to feel the pain, be too calm and into the vision to properly feel anything.

And then you could try and do things differently so the event doesn't happen?"
Back to top Go down
Kayden Fahey
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Kayden Fahey

PostSubject: Re: Kayden William Fahey Counseling session 1   Kayden William Fahey  Counseling session 1 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 6:44 pm

Kayden shook his head. "That's not the issue. I already try to change my visions, if they're bad enough. I try to be calm, but the pain overwhelms me. I can't be calm and looking towards the future when I have nothing to fight for. That's my issue, there's nothing for me to come back to."
Back to top Go down
Alisa Gonzalez
Adult
Adult
Alisa Gonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Kayden William Fahey Counseling session 1   Kayden William Fahey  Counseling session 1 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 6:50 pm

"May I ask something. Please don't get mad but I'm just wondering why are you here if you don't think you'll ever be able to stop the pain.

"If you don't think you have anything to fight for why are you fighting? Coming here is part of the battle. So why are you in battle if you have no reason to fight?" Alisa asked.
Back to top Go down
Kayden Fahey
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Kayden Fahey

PostSubject: Re: Kayden William Fahey Counseling session 1   Kayden William Fahey  Counseling session 1 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 6:55 pm

Kayden lowered his voice, almost shamefully. "I-" He paused, as if he couldn't continue. "I want you to help me find something worth fighting for."
Back to top Go down
Lillian Shutter
Headmistress
Headmistress
Lillian Shutter

PostSubject: Re: Kayden William Fahey Counseling session 1   Kayden William Fahey  Counseling session 1 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 6:58 pm

((OOC: ^^^^^^ Ahhhhh deja vu yo 10-11 y/o me))
Back to top Go down
Alisa Gonzalez
Adult
Adult
Alisa Gonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Kayden William Fahey Counseling session 1   Kayden William Fahey  Counseling session 1 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 7:37 pm

"I will. I promise I'll help you find something. Maybe you'll find a girl that you care about more than anything or a pet that you'll love."
Back to top Go down
Kayden Fahey
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Kayden Fahey

PostSubject: Re: Kayden William Fahey Counseling session 1   Kayden William Fahey  Counseling session 1 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 7:41 pm

Kayden looked a bit surprised. "A girl?" Self doubt and worry began to cloud his mind, whispering insults and bad thoughts. "I don't think any girl in her right mind would want me. Maybe a pet." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Gonzalez
Adult
Adult
Alisa Gonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Kayden William Fahey Counseling session 1   Kayden William Fahey  Counseling session 1 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 7:52 pm

"Yes a girl. You're an attractive young boy. You'll probably be able to get any girl you go for," she assured him.

"But if you'd rather a pet we can go to the pet store for next week's session."
Back to top Go down
Kayden Fahey
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Kayden Fahey

PostSubject: Re: Kayden William Fahey Counseling session 1   Kayden William Fahey  Counseling session 1 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 7:54 pm

Kayden nodded. "Pet, yes. I'd prefer a pet."
Back to top Go down
Alisa Gonzalez
Adult
Adult
Alisa Gonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Kayden William Fahey Counseling session 1   Kayden William Fahey  Counseling session 1 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 7:57 pm

"Alright!" Alisa smiled, looking at her watch. "That's the end of today's session but next week we'll go to the pet shop."
Back to top Go down
Kayden Fahey
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Kayden Fahey

PostSubject: Re: Kayden William Fahey Counseling session 1   Kayden William Fahey  Counseling session 1 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 8:02 pm

Kayden nodded, a bit of hope in his eyes. He tried not to get too excited, but he always wanted a pet. "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kayden William Fahey Counseling session 1   Kayden William Fahey  Counseling session 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1