Octela Academy for Special Magic Users
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Octela Academy is a Harry Potter roleplay site for witches and wizards with special abilities.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Week Info

WEEK 1 Please begin classes. It's late August/ early september so you may post end of summer things if you'd like

House Points

• Octavia- 0 points
  • Rosewood- 0 points
  • Naelari- 0 points
  • Ceballeran- 0 points
  • Erindale- 0 points

Latest topics
» Face first into a whole new world
Lizzie Night: Counseling session 1 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 9:39 pm by Callissa Mae Rowen

» Dead but Still Breathing...
Lizzie Night: Counseling session 1 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 9:17 pm by Callissa Mae Rowen

» Blatantly Avoiding Social Contact
Lizzie Night: Counseling session 1 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 3:37 pm by Mike Valentine

» Calypso Drysdale
Lizzie Night: Counseling session 1 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 3:29 pm by Callissa Mae Rowen

Most Viewed Topics
Octela Schedule.
Biwizard Tourni
Kayden William Fahey Counseling session 1
Face Claim
Olivia Simone Fletcher Counseling session 1
Powers Claim
Lizzie Night: Counseling session 1
Tiffany's Sorting
Blatantly Avoiding Social Contact
Hey, you there
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:07 am

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alisa Gonzalez
Adult
Adult
Alisa Gonzalez

Lizzie Night: Counseling session 1 Empty
PostSubject: Lizzie Night: Counseling session 1   Lizzie Night: Counseling session 1 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 7:56 pm

"Lizzie Night!" Alissa called to the croud. "Lzzie it's your turn! Please come sit and make yourself at home.
So you don't think you can control frie but your grandmother does?" She asked.

Back to top Go down
Lizzie Night
First Year
First Year
Lizzie Night

PostSubject: Re: Lizzie Night: Counseling session 1   Lizzie Night: Counseling session 1 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 8:02 pm

Lizzie heard her name and did stand up. She walked into the office and closed door. She sat down. "Yes that's true," she said.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Gonzalez
Adult
Adult
Alisa Gonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Lizzie Night: Counseling session 1   Lizzie Night: Counseling session 1 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 8:06 pm

"What has your grandmother said to you about the powers she thinks you have?" Alisa asked.

"Do you have half and half in your coffee? Or do you drink it black?" She asked, walking back over to her muggle coffee machine.
Back to top Go down
Lizzie Night
First Year
First Year
Lizzie Night

PostSubject: Re: Lizzie Night: Counseling session 1   Lizzie Night: Counseling session 1 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 8:11 pm

"She once mentioned that I'm reason why my house burnt down but nothing else or I just didn't listen her much," she said then and sighed.

"No caffeine it makes me hyper but thanks for offerin. I'll take just water or juice if you have," she said.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Gonzalez
Adult
Adult
Alisa Gonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Lizzie Night: Counseling session 1   Lizzie Night: Counseling session 1 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 8:13 pm

"Alright," Alisa shrugged, handing the girl a cup of orange juice.

"You seem like a sweet girl, but do you ever get angry?" She asked.
"If so what happens when you get angry?"
Back to top Go down
Lizzie Night
First Year
First Year
Lizzie Night

PostSubject: Re: Lizzie Night: Counseling session 1   Lizzie Night: Counseling session 1 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 8:26 pm

"Thanks," she said quietly when she handed to her cup of orange juice.

"I do get angry sometimes. Not sure, i have never notice anything wierd. My tone isn't the nicest one, I can be nasty then," she said. "If you think this may be cause to my house burning then here you don't get help. The problem is I can't remember nothing about that night," she added.
Back to top Go down
Callissa Mae Rowen
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Callissa Mae Rowen

PostSubject: Re: Lizzie Night: Counseling session 1   Lizzie Night: Counseling session 1 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 8:29 pm

"Can you remember anything from that day?" Alisa asked.
Back to top Go down
Lizzie Night
First Year
First Year
Lizzie Night

PostSubject: Re: Lizzie Night: Counseling session 1   Lizzie Night: Counseling session 1 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 8:36 pm

"It was like any normal day. I did wake up, get dressed. Eat breakfast. Went back my room. Did draw and read. I didn't had any friends, to shy. Lunch did eat too. But evening something happend, can't remember," she said then and tried to think what happend at evening but she couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Callissa Mae Rowen
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Callissa Mae Rowen

PostSubject: Re: Lizzie Night: Counseling session 1   Lizzie Night: Counseling session 1 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 8:39 pm

"What did you talk about at dinner?" Alisa asked.
Back to top Go down
Lizzie Night
First Year
First Year
Lizzie Night

PostSubject: Re: Lizzie Night: Counseling session 1   Lizzie Night: Counseling session 1 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 8:42 pm

She thought about it. "That I should find myself some friends and not always sit in my room. After talk it was silence or I can't remember," she said.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Gonzalez
Adult
Adult
Alisa Gonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Lizzie Night: Counseling session 1   Lizzie Night: Counseling session 1 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 8:44 pm

"What did you tell your family when they told you not to always sit in your room and to make friends?"
Back to top Go down
Lizzie Night
First Year
First Year
Lizzie Night

PostSubject: Re: Lizzie Night: Counseling session 1   Lizzie Night: Counseling session 1 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 8:46 pm

"I told...," she started but then need to think. "it's not easy. I barely can talk them. I'm shy. Never say right words. They think im wierd and they end up bullying me. So I better stay in my room," she said it out.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Gonzalez
Adult
Adult
Alisa Gonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Lizzie Night: Counseling session 1   Lizzie Night: Counseling session 1 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 9:02 pm

"I know it's not easy to talk to them. You'd rather stay in your room, but what did you say to them when they were bothering you about making friends?"
Back to top Go down
Lizzie Night
First Year
First Year
Lizzie Night

PostSubject: Re: Lizzie Night: Counseling session 1   Lizzie Night: Counseling session 1 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 9:05 pm

"I can't remember," she said and looked down. She now get's what happend. She closed her eyes and tried to remember this way. "I think I did get angry," she said and still had her eyes closed. "But I can't remember my words," she said honestly.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Gonzalez
Adult
Adult
Alisa Gonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Lizzie Night: Counseling session 1   Lizzie Night: Counseling session 1 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 9:17 pm

"Oh God please Forgive me," Alisa thought to herself.

"I agree with your parents, miss Lizzie Night," She began "You are an antisocial loser tat no one will ever want to be friends with. You SHOULD be in your room alone at all times because that's common curtesy to the rest of the world so we don't have to be around you."

She walked over to the girl and grabbed the orange juice from her, poring it on Lizzie's head.
Back to top Go down
Lizzie Night
First Year
First Year
Lizzie Night

PostSubject: Re: Lizzie Night: Counseling session 1   Lizzie Night: Counseling session 1 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 9:23 pm

Lizzie opened her house when she heard what that woman said to her. Soon that person poured her juice on her. "Why you did it?" she asked and looked at her.

She did stand up. "You have no right to tell me what to do, your not my mother, your just one stupid counsler," she said. You could hear by her tone that she was angry. Also you could she fire sparks around her but herself didn't notice it.
Back to top Go down
Callissa Mae Rowen
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Callissa Mae Rowen

PostSubject: Re: Lizzie Night: Counseling session 1   Lizzie Night: Counseling session 1 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 9:27 pm

Alisa laughed.
"I'm trying to help you dear," she said. "Look around you. What do you see?"
Back to top Go down
Lizzie Night
First Year
First Year
Lizzie Night

PostSubject: Re: Lizzie Night: Counseling session 1   Lizzie Night: Counseling session 1 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 9:30 pm

"Ah what?" Lizzie was confused now she saw for seconds these fire sparks. "You say im doing these when I got angry? You say my grandma was right along?" she asked two questions in row.
Back to top Go down
Callissa Mae Rowen
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Callissa Mae Rowen

PostSubject: Re: Lizzie Night: Counseling session 1   Lizzie Night: Counseling session 1 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 9:31 pm

"Yes my dear. You're a firestarter."
Back to top Go down
Lizzie Night
First Year
First Year
Lizzie Night

PostSubject: Re: Lizzie Night: Counseling session 1   Lizzie Night: Counseling session 1 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 9:34 pm

"Firestarter?" she asked. She still couldn't believe even if she saw it with her own eyes now.
Back to top Go down
Callissa Mae Rowen
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Callissa Mae Rowen

PostSubject: Re: Lizzie Night: Counseling session 1   Lizzie Night: Counseling session 1 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 9:36 pm

"Yes," Alisa replied. "You can cause fires when you get severely angry. If you accept that you have this talent, classes can help you control your abilities."
Back to top Go down
Lizzie Night
First Year
First Year
Lizzie Night

PostSubject: Re: Lizzie Night: Counseling session 1   Lizzie Night: Counseling session 1 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 9:40 pm

"I guess I have to accept it, I have no other choice," she said. Shw didn't wanna harm people around her.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Gonzalez
Adult
Adult
Alisa Gonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Lizzie Night: Counseling session 1   Lizzie Night: Counseling session 1 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 9:41 pm

"Good choice. Counceling is dismissed for today. Come back any time," Alisa smiled.

"Sorry about the orange juice."
Back to top Go down
Lizzie Night
First Year
First Year
Lizzie Night

PostSubject: Re: Lizzie Night: Counseling session 1   Lizzie Night: Counseling session 1 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 9:51 pm

"Em okay,"she said and walked towards door.

She stopted and looked back. "It's okay," she said. "Good luck with other kids,"she said when opened door and stepped out. Closed door and headed towards the room wehere were showers or thrn bath.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lizzie Night: Counseling session 1   Lizzie Night: Counseling session 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1