Octela Academy for Special Magic Users
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Octela Academy is a Harry Potter roleplay site for witches and wizards with special abilities.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Week Info

WEEK 1 Please begin classes. It's late August/ early september so you may post end of summer things if you'd like

House Points

• Octavia- 0 points
  • Rosewood- 0 points
  • Naelari- 0 points
  • Ceballeran- 0 points
  • Erindale- 0 points

Latest topics
» Face first into a whole new world
Olivia Simone Fletcher Counseling session 1 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 9:39 pm by Callissa Mae Rowen

» Dead but Still Breathing...
Olivia Simone Fletcher Counseling session 1 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 9:17 pm by Callissa Mae Rowen

» Blatantly Avoiding Social Contact
Olivia Simone Fletcher Counseling session 1 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 3:37 pm by Mike Valentine

» Calypso Drysdale
Olivia Simone Fletcher Counseling session 1 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 3:29 pm by Callissa Mae Rowen

Most Viewed Topics
Octela Schedule.
Biwizard Tourni
Kayden William Fahey Counseling session 1
Face Claim
Olivia Simone Fletcher Counseling session 1
Powers Claim
Lizzie Night: Counseling session 1
Tiffany's Sorting
Blatantly Avoiding Social Contact
Hey, you there
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:07 am

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alisa Gonzalez
Adult
Adult
Alisa Gonzalez

Olivia Simone Fletcher Counseling session 1 Empty
PostSubject: Olivia Simone Fletcher Counseling session 1   Olivia Simone Fletcher Counseling session 1 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 6:06 pm

"Olivia Simone Fletcher?" Alisa asked the group of students awaiting counseling.

"It's your turn. Please come inside and sit down," she smiled.

She walked over tot he far corner and put a mug under a muggle coffee machine. "Do you drink coffee?" she asked. "Or tea?"
Back to top Go down
Olivia Fletcher
First Year
First Year
Olivia Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Olivia Simone Fletcher Counseling session 1   Olivia Simone Fletcher Counseling session 1 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 6:09 pm

Olivia grinned, "Hey! You used my middle name!" She smirked, "Literally nobody ever remembers my middle name so I put it on the list for laughs. Heh. Okay, that's not funny is it?"

She frowned at the coffee machine. "I don't usually have hot drinks. They go cold too fast when I'm around. I'll just have whatever you're having."
Back to top Go down
Alisa Gonzalez
Adult
Adult
Alisa Gonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Olivia Simone Fletcher Counseling session 1   Olivia Simone Fletcher Counseling session 1 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 6:11 pm

"Iced tea it is then!" Alisa smiled, handing the girl a cold cup of iced tea with lemon.

"So Olivia," she began. "Why are you here today? What would you like to talk about?"

Back to top Go down
Olivia Fletcher
First Year
First Year
Olivia Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Olivia Simone Fletcher Counseling session 1   Olivia Simone Fletcher Counseling session 1 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 6:18 pm

She shrugged, holding the cup tight in her hands. This felt right. The drink was cold, just like her. Generally, her body temperature was ten to twenty degrees below most.

"It's my ice thing. Kinda. I don't really care that I make everything cold and stuff. It doesn't bother me, it honestly doesn't. It's just when I get mad, it gets kinda out of control, you know what I mean?" She sipped her tea, "Of course you do. It's what most of the kids complain about. Their powers mess up when they've got a particularly strong emotion. I know."

She frowned, sipping her drink again. "It's just, the other day. There was this annoying kid who came up to me and started having a go at me about my powers. Don't get me started on that, it's pathetic. But anyway, I was just a few seconds from killing him, I could feel it. And even though he was a horrible smarmy git, I felt so guilty for the rest of the day."

"I... I was too stubborn to say sorry, but still. What I'm trying to say, I guess, is that I get mad too easily. I have anger issues, and it's gonna need to be sorted out fast unless you want this school to be frozen sometime in the next month. Then you'll have to get your fire guys to defrost it and that takes time so... Uh... Sorry. I ramble a lot." She looked up to the counselor apologetically, taking another sip of iced tea.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Gonzalez
Adult
Adult
Alisa Gonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Olivia Simone Fletcher Counseling session 1   Olivia Simone Fletcher Counseling session 1 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 6:23 pm

Alisa blinked. "So if I annoy you i get killed? That sounds like a fire girl I had earlier today. I heard that there's going to be an anger management class starting up this or next year. Maybe you could consider taking that."

"Why do you get mad so easily?" she asked. "Were there any moments in your life that make you mad when you think about them?"
Back to top Go down
Olivia Fletcher
First Year
First Year
Olivia Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Olivia Simone Fletcher Counseling session 1   Olivia Simone Fletcher Counseling session 1 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 6:32 pm

Olivia bit her lower lip, "Yeah. Fire. It's always fire, isn't it, the ones that have the real 'danger'? Usually they're the ones with the anger management. Because, like, ice can't kill ya unless you get pneumonia or something, or it stabs ya. With fire, it's so easy to be killed by it and plus there's the smoke..."

Her face turned deadpan, "Once, my mom joked that I had the personality of one of the fire kids. I can see where she's coming from. When people say I control ice they think I'm, y'know, chill. As soon as someone says 'Hey, I can control fire', then you get this image of... Of... The stereotypes most people give gingers. Feisty and dangerous and mysterious and fickle. And that's what I'm more like."

"I feel like I need a reason to get mad, but I honestly don't think I do," she explained with yet another sip of tea, "I just... Do. If someone says something that peeves me off a little, most people would just brush it off but... Something starts burning inside- intentional fire reference- and I don't know what I'm meant to do."

She bowed her head, "The last time someone got me really, really mad was at my old school. I killed him. Well, I froze him. You know that scene where Anna gets turned to ice in that Disney movie, Frozen? It was like that. But there wasn't any love-makes-it-better thing. Apparently to this day, his mom still keeps the him in her freezer."
Back to top Go down
Alisa Gonzalez
Adult
Adult
Alisa Gonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Olivia Simone Fletcher Counseling session 1   Olivia Simone Fletcher Counseling session 1 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 6:36 pm

"Most fire kids are 'chill'" Alisa replied. "But right now we're talking about ice. You control one of the bigger and more dangerous elements and you may never be able to control it totally, but maybe you could begin by trying to get less mad?" she suggested. "Build up some good memories that make you happy?"
Back to top Go down
Olivia Fletcher
First Year
First Year
Olivia Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Olivia Simone Fletcher Counseling session 1   Olivia Simone Fletcher Counseling session 1 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 6:41 pm

'Begin by trying to get less mad?! Is this woman actually gonna help or did they pick her up off the streets?'

"I don't have any good memories," she said curtly.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Gonzalez
Adult
Adult
Alisa Gonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Olivia Simone Fletcher Counseling session 1   Olivia Simone Fletcher Counseling session 1 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 6:47 pm

"It's kind of funny how I'm giving people with totally different powers almost the exact same advise," Alisa laughed.

"If you don't have any good memories, then you could try and create one or a few. Just something to help you cool simmer down if you think you're about to begin hurting somebody.

You said earlier that you almost killed a boy here? What if you tried to make up with him?"
Back to top Go down
Olivia Fletcher
First Year
First Year
Olivia Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Olivia Simone Fletcher Counseling session 1   Olivia Simone Fletcher Counseling session 1 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 6:51 pm

'This is the most unempathetic counselor ever. My god, how did I think this was gonna work?' Her eyes widened, 'Dammit Liv! Don't get mad! Don't get mad!'

"Well," she counted off the reasons why she couldn't have happy memories on her fingers, "I don't have friends because I'm socially retarded. And before you say anything, people agree with me. Which is also a problem- I'm not gonna get friends anytime soon. And plus in a way I don't even want me to be happy. And I don't know how."

She sighed, and finished her tea, "I don't even know his name."
Back to top Go down
Alisa Gonzalez
Adult
Adult
Alisa Gonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Olivia Simone Fletcher Counseling session 1   Olivia Simone Fletcher Counseling session 1 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 6:58 pm

"I'm sure you'll see him again," Alisa replied.

"You don't want to be happy?" she asked.
"If you're not happy you're mad and if you're mad you'll freaking freeze us all!"

"I-i'm sorry, but how could you not want to be happy?"
Back to top Go down
Olivia Fletcher
First Year
First Year
Olivia Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Olivia Simone Fletcher Counseling session 1   Olivia Simone Fletcher Counseling session 1 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 7:06 pm

Olivia blinked, almost offended. "There is a difference between happy and mad, you know. Usually I'm calm. I don't go picking fights or anything. It's just that when people pick fights with me- and it's annoyingly often- I have to worry about not stabbing them with an icicle or something."

She scowled, "I don't wanna be happy because I don't think I deserve it."
Back to top Go down
Alisa Gonzalez
Adult
Adult
Alisa Gonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Olivia Simone Fletcher Counseling session 1   Olivia Simone Fletcher Counseling session 1 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 7:34 pm

"And why don't you deserve it?"
Back to top Go down
Olivia Fletcher
First Year
First Year
Olivia Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Olivia Simone Fletcher Counseling session 1   Olivia Simone Fletcher Counseling session 1 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 1:24 pm

"Well, it ain't like I'm a good person or anything," she said shortly.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Gonzalez
Adult
Adult
Alisa Gonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Olivia Simone Fletcher Counseling session 1   Olivia Simone Fletcher Counseling session 1 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 3:28 am

"You can be happy even if you don't consider yourself a good person," Alisa told Olivia.
Back to top Go down
Olivia Fletcher
First Year
First Year
Olivia Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Olivia Simone Fletcher Counseling session 1   Olivia Simone Fletcher Counseling session 1 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 6:20 pm

She shrugged, swirling the slice of lemon around the dregs of her tea. "I know. I just don't really wanna be."
Back to top Go down
Alisa Gonzalez
Adult
Adult
Alisa Gonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Olivia Simone Fletcher Counseling session 1   Olivia Simone Fletcher Counseling session 1 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 11:58 pm

"That's the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard," Alisa told her.

"You deserve to be happy. Everyone does. How would you feel about coming for weekly sessions?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Olivia Simone Fletcher Counseling session 1   Olivia Simone Fletcher Counseling session 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1