Octela Academy for Special Magic Users
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Octela Academy is a Harry Potter roleplay site for witches and wizards with special abilities.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Week Info

WEEK 1 Please begin classes. It's late August/ early september so you may post end of summer things if you'd like

House Points

• Octavia- 0 points
  • Rosewood- 0 points
  • Naelari- 0 points
  • Ceballeran- 0 points
  • Erindale- 0 points

Latest topics
» Face first into a whole new world
Charlotte Genevieve Rose : Counseling session 1 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 9:39 pm by Callissa Mae Rowen

» Dead but Still Breathing...
Charlotte Genevieve Rose : Counseling session 1 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 9:17 pm by Callissa Mae Rowen

» Blatantly Avoiding Social Contact
Charlotte Genevieve Rose : Counseling session 1 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 3:37 pm by Mike Valentine

» Calypso Drysdale
Charlotte Genevieve Rose : Counseling session 1 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 3:29 pm by Callissa Mae Rowen

Most Viewed Topics
Octela Schedule.
Biwizard Tourni
Kayden William Fahey Counseling session 1
Face Claim
Olivia Simone Fletcher Counseling session 1
Powers Claim
Lizzie Night: Counseling session 1
Tiffany's Sorting
Blatantly Avoiding Social Contact
Hey, you there
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:07 am

Charlotte Genevieve Rose : Counseling session 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alisa Gonzalez
Adult
Adult
Alisa Gonzalez

Charlotte Genevieve Rose : Counseling session 1 Empty
PostSubject: Charlotte Genevieve Rose : Counseling session 1   Charlotte Genevieve Rose : Counseling session 1 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 6:14 pm

Alisa ran outside and asked the group of kids if they ever left the hallway.

"You guys have been here since yesterday!" she laughed. "Probably means I'm taking too long. Ha!

"Charlotte Genevieve Rose it's time for your session. Let's begin! Please sit down and tell me why you're here."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rose
Fifth Year
Fifth Year
Charlotte Rose

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Genevieve Rose : Counseling session 1   Charlotte Genevieve Rose : Counseling session 1 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 6:20 pm

Charlotte neatly sat down in her chair, crossing her legs. She automatically brushed a few stray strands of blonde hair out of her face. Clicking her tongue and letting her eyes wander around the room, she answered. "Hi, I'm here to talk about my power, and how I could control it."

She paused for a second, and then continued. "I can freeze time. Yes, it seems cool. But sometimes, when my emotions get really overwhelming, it takes me a while to unfreeze it. I've once stopped time for 5 hours, killing myself over how to start it again. It can't keep happening like this, some day I might not be able to unfreeze it."
Back to top Go down
Alisa Gonzalez
Adult
Adult
Alisa Gonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Genevieve Rose : Counseling session 1   Charlotte Genevieve Rose : Counseling session 1 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 6:26 pm

'We really need an anger management class,' Alisa thought to herself.

"So Charlotte," she said to the young scared girl. Maybe if you could figure out how to unfreeze time you'd be okay if you freeze time again. Got any ideas how to unfreeze it?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rose
Fifth Year
Fifth Year
Charlotte Rose

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Genevieve Rose : Counseling session 1   Charlotte Genevieve Rose : Counseling session 1 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 6:30 pm

Charlotte shook her head. "I usually just have to focus on a good memory, focusing on life and bringing it back. But, sometimes it's not enough. Sometimes I focus on the good memory, and it's no good. Time stands still, and I'm alone. The worse thing is, no one even knows time has stopped. I could've been stuck in this room for about a week, and you wouldn't feel any time pass. You would still stand there, a question on the tip of your tongue, while I watch you, mid life, just be still."

Charlotte felt her hands start to shake, and memories revisiting her. She took a deep breath, calming herself down. "I'm sorry about that."
Back to top Go down
Alisa Gonzalez
Adult
Adult
Alisa Gonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Genevieve Rose : Counseling session 1   Charlotte Genevieve Rose : Counseling session 1 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 6:33 pm

"Maybe your good memories aren't strong enough," Alisa replied. "Or maybe you've already used them all. Have you tried creating new memories? And when you freeze time have you tried not worrying about it?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rose
Fifth Year
Fifth Year
Charlotte Rose

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Genevieve Rose : Counseling session 1   Charlotte Genevieve Rose : Counseling session 1 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 6:37 pm

"Miss, I never freeze time on purpose, it just happens. Even if I just start to cry, everyone might stand still. I should be entitled to cry without freezing the whole world." She frowned, furrowing her eyebrows.

"I can't try to make new ones, because then it's forced. They can't be forced memories, they have to be true moments of happiness."
Back to top Go down
Alisa Gonzalez
Adult
Adult
Alisa Gonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Genevieve Rose : Counseling session 1   Charlotte Genevieve Rose : Counseling session 1 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 6:43 pm

"It doesn't have to be forced if all you do is go to a movie with friends or go to the fair Just put yourself in situations that will most likely end happily." Alisa suggested, walking over to her cabinet of snacks.

"Twinkie?" she asked.

Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rose
Fifth Year
Fifth Year
Charlotte Rose

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Genevieve Rose : Counseling session 1   Charlotte Genevieve Rose : Counseling session 1 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 6:47 pm

Charlotte raised an eyebrow. "Sure, why not. Thanks for the advice, I'll try."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Genevieve Rose : Counseling session 1   Charlotte Genevieve Rose : Counseling session 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Charlotte Genevieve Rose : Counseling session 1
Page 1 of 1