Octela Academy for Special Magic Users
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Octela Academy is a Harry Potter roleplay site for witches and wizards with special abilities.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Week Info

WEEK 1 Please begin classes. It's late August/ early september so you may post end of summer things if you'd like

House Points

• Octavia- 0 points
  • Rosewood- 0 points
  • Naelari- 0 points
  • Ceballeran- 0 points
  • Erindale- 0 points

Latest topics
» Face first into a whole new world
Sneaking Apples Into The Library. EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 9:39 pm by Callissa Mae Rowen

» Dead but Still Breathing...
Sneaking Apples Into The Library. EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 9:17 pm by Callissa Mae Rowen

» Blatantly Avoiding Social Contact
Sneaking Apples Into The Library. EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 3:37 pm by Mike Valentine

» Calypso Drysdale
Sneaking Apples Into The Library. EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 3:29 pm by Callissa Mae Rowen

Most Viewed Topics
Octela Schedule.
Biwizard Tourni
Kayden William Fahey Counseling session 1
Face Claim
Olivia Simone Fletcher Counseling session 1
Powers Claim
Lizzie Night: Counseling session 1
Tiffany's Sorting
Blatantly Avoiding Social Contact
Hey, you there
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:07 am

Sneaking Apples Into The Library.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlotte Rose
Fifth Year
Fifth Year
Charlotte Rose

Sneaking Apples Into The Library. Empty
PostSubject: Sneaking Apples Into The Library.   Sneaking Apples Into The Library. EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 10:50 pm

Charlotte sat crisscross on the floor, an apple in one hand, a book in the other. She was leaning back on a bookshelf in a corner somewhere, trying not to get caught eating. She liked to eat when she read, and she wasn't going to let some rules stop her.

She didn't feel like getting a card or checking the book out, that would require actually taking time to read it. She would finish it in maybe an hour, maybe two? No reason to go to her dorm and trouble herself that walk, to come back a few hours later, done with it.

She took another bite of her apple and flipped the page, causally brushing her long blonde hair out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Callissa Mae Rowen
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Callissa Mae Rowen

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Apples Into The Library.   Sneaking Apples Into The Library. EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 11:11 pm

Callissa walked into the library with a bottle of water and a copy of To Kill a Mokingbird.

She walked around trying to return the book. 'Where do I put this?' she thought.

Walking through the M-O section she saw a girl sitting in a corner. "Hey!" she called. "Wait aren't you that girl I sorted? Uh Charlotte?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rose
Fifth Year
Fifth Year
Charlotte Rose

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Apples Into The Library.   Sneaking Apples Into The Library. EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 11:21 pm

Charlotte's head sprung up from her book, mid bite of the apple. "Uh, hey." She causally tried to hide the apple behind her back. Wasn't that girl her sorter? She was probably close with the teachers if she was one.

"Yeah, you sorted me."
Back to top Go down
Callissa Mae Rowen
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Callissa Mae Rowen

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Apples Into The Library.   Sneaking Apples Into The Library. EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 11:24 pm

"I know," Callissa smiled. "I sure hope you like your house. That was my first sorting," she laughed.

"Whatcha eatin'?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rose
Fifth Year
Fifth Year
Charlotte Rose

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Apples Into The Library.   Sneaking Apples Into The Library. EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 11:31 pm

Charlotte sighed, seeing her efforts had fail. "An apple. Books are so much better with food."
Back to top Go down
Callissa Mae Rowen
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Callissa Mae Rowen

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Apples Into The Library.   Sneaking Apples Into The Library. EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 11:38 pm

"I agree," Callissa smiled, sitting down next to Charlotte on the floor.
"I usually come here with some popcorn or chips. Salty foods always seem better to me."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rose
Fifth Year
Fifth Year
Charlotte Rose

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Apples Into The Library.   Sneaking Apples Into The Library. EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 11:54 pm

Charlotte nodded. "I like fruits or candy personally, but that's my sweet tooth talking."
Back to top Go down
Callissa Mae Rowen
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Callissa Mae Rowen

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Apples Into The Library.   Sneaking Apples Into The Library. EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 12:46 am

"Wait so why are you hiding?" Callissa asked.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rose
Fifth Year
Fifth Year
Charlotte Rose

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Apples Into The Library.   Sneaking Apples Into The Library. EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:16 am

Charlotte grinned. "From the librarian of course. I only assumed food wasn't allowed in here, it wasn't a my old school either." Right when she mentioned Hogwarts, her smiled faltered a little bit.

"What are you doing back here?"
Back to top Go down
Callissa Mae Rowen
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Callissa Mae Rowen

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Apples Into The Library.   Sneaking Apples Into The Library. EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:18 am

"We're allowed to have food in here," Callissa laughed. "I wouldn't bring it if it weren't allowed.

"I came here to return my book. I wanted to check it back in myself, but I guess I'll end up leaving it in the bookdrop."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rose
Fifth Year
Fifth Year
Charlotte Rose

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Apples Into The Library.   Sneaking Apples Into The Library. EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:49 am

"Oh?" Charlotte raised an eyebrow. "Wow, things are less strict here. Still, I like the silence, usually no one finds me."
Back to top Go down
Callissa Mae Rowen
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Callissa Mae Rowen

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Apples Into The Library.   Sneaking Apples Into The Library. EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:52 am

"No one finds you because most people don't go looking at the corners of the library!" Callissa smiled.
"Most students don't read. A lot just sort of come here to socialize near the front of the library."

She held out her hand to Charlotte. "Not sure if I ever formally introduced myself," she said. "I'm Callissa, sixth year Erindale and sorter, also girlfriend of Milo Harrington."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rose
Fifth Year
Fifth Year
Charlotte Rose

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Apples Into The Library.   Sneaking Apples Into The Library. EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:55 am

Charlotte nodded and shook the girls hand. "Well, I'm Charlotte Rose, former Ravenclaw prefect, currently sixth year Octavia." She sat herself up and asked. "Well, what special powers do you have? Do you have any?"
Back to top Go down
Callissa Mae Rowen
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Callissa Mae Rowen

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Apples Into The Library.   Sneaking Apples Into The Library. EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:57 am

"Yep!" Callissa nodded. "I can uh control fire. I'd show you but I'd rather not blow up the library."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rose
Fifth Year
Fifth Year
Charlotte Rose

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Apples Into The Library.   Sneaking Apples Into The Library. EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:59 am

Charlotte tried not to look surprised. "That's..uh..dangerous. Can you control it well?"
Back to top Go down
Callissa Mae Rowen
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Callissa Mae Rowen

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Apples Into The Library.   Sneaking Apples Into The Library. EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 2:05 am

"Unless I'm angry or frightened I can control it," Callissa replied.

She looked at her hand intensely and a small orb of light formed hovering above her palm. "I can do this which isn't harmful...unless I hit you with it," she joked.

"I wish I had a power like yours. You know? Something I could use without hurting people. "
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rose
Fifth Year
Fifth Year
Charlotte Rose

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Apples Into The Library.   Sneaking Apples Into The Library. EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 2:09 am

Charlotte shook her head. "The first time I froze time, I freaked out. It's a curse, really. You see everyone, mid life. You see that you've stopped them, and that you might not be able to resume. It's awful, when I get into a really bad mood. You burn them, I could stop their existence forever."
Back to top Go down
Callissa Mae Rowen
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Callissa Mae Rowen

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Apples Into The Library.   Sneaking Apples Into The Library. EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 2:11 am

"I could too. At least someone with the same ability may be able to unfreeze them," she told her.

"If I incinerate someone they are never coming back."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rose
Fifth Year
Fifth Year
Charlotte Rose

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Apples Into The Library.   Sneaking Apples Into The Library. EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 2:16 am

Charlotte nodded. "We both got it pretty bad. But isn't that what this school is supposed to do? Make it not so bad?"
Back to top Go down
Callissa Mae Rowen
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Callissa Mae Rowen

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Apples Into The Library.   Sneaking Apples Into The Library. EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 2:23 am

Callissa shrugged. "I've been here for six years and I'm still afraid of myself," she replied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Apples Into The Library.   Sneaking Apples Into The Library. Empty

Back to top Go down

Sneaking Apples Into The Library.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Octela Academy for Special Magic Users :: School Grounds :: Library-
Jump to: