Octela Academy for Special Magic Users
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Octela Academy is a Harry Potter roleplay site for witches and wizards with special abilities.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Week Info

WEEK 1 Please begin classes. It's late August/ early september so you may post end of summer things if you'd like

House Points

• Octavia- 0 points
  • Rosewood- 0 points
  • Naelari- 0 points
  • Ceballeran- 0 points
  • Erindale- 0 points

Latest topics
» Face first into a whole new world
Charlie Huntington's Sorting EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 9:39 pm by Callissa Mae Rowen

» Dead but Still Breathing...
Charlie Huntington's Sorting EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 9:17 pm by Callissa Mae Rowen

» Blatantly Avoiding Social Contact
Charlie Huntington's Sorting EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 3:37 pm by Mike Valentine

» Calypso Drysdale
Charlie Huntington's Sorting EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 3:29 pm by Callissa Mae Rowen

Most Viewed Topics
Octela Schedule.
Biwizard Tourni
Kayden William Fahey Counseling session 1
Face Claim
Olivia Simone Fletcher Counseling session 1
Powers Claim
Lizzie Night: Counseling session 1
Tiffany's Sorting
Blatantly Avoiding Social Contact
Hey, you there
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:07 am

Charlie Huntington's Sorting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlie Huntington
First Year
First Year
Charlie Huntington

Charlie Huntington's Sorting Empty
PostSubject: Charlie Huntington's Sorting   Charlie Huntington's Sorting EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 10:50 pm

Charlie followed the directions he'd been given to the Headmistress's office, scarcely blinking, out of fear an imagery may flash across his eyes.

What an awful timing it would be.

Not that he lived his life like this, it was that today of all days would be a great determiner for his future: the only one he couldn't seem to see ahead for, and he wasn't going to let it be so easily burned down- especially for first impression on the Headmistress.

He focused on the intricacy on the door as he knocked on it.
Back to top Go down
Callissa Mae Rowen
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Callissa Mae Rowen

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Huntington's Sorting   Charlie Huntington's Sorting EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 10:54 pm

Callissa walked to the door and opened it up to see a young first year.

"Hello," she walked back to the desk. "I am Callissa Mae Rowen, sixth year Erindale and sorter.

Please sit down and tell me about yourself," she said. "Who are you? What can you do? How do others see you? Who do you want to be?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Huntington
First Year
First Year
Charlie Huntington

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Huntington's Sorting   Charlie Huntington's Sorting EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 12:36 am

Charlie felt bombarded with questions, even though he'd been anxious to get to it. Like getting the whole cake at once instead of a few pieces steadily.

But still, he kept his bright, cover-up smile on wide.

"Who am I? Grand question, miss," He nodded lightly. "I'm Charlie."

"My power's only happened once before," He lied in the softest-yet-still-audible voice he could manage, in hopes the lighter he said it, the lighter the weight of it would be on him.

"I can't answer how people see me, but perhaps you can. After all, you're looking at me!" He smiled. "But, I personally would love to be a more creative person. Honestly, I've just never had the mind for it."

It was true; his constant reminders the worst things can't be changed left the boy with a burning, painfully practical mindset programmed strictly to thinking inside the box.

Back to top Go down
Callissa Mae Rowen
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Callissa Mae Rowen

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Huntington's Sorting   Charlie Huntington's Sorting EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 1:17 am

"What exactly is your power?" Callissa asked.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Huntington
First Year
First Year
Charlie Huntington

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Huntington's Sorting   Charlie Huntington's Sorting EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 1:13 pm

"I saw the future," He said, calmly as possible. "I didn't like what was going to happen, so I tried to stop it, but I couldn't. All I can see is fixed points."

"I'm no seer," he laughed nervously.
Back to top Go down
Callissa Mae Rowen
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Callissa Mae Rowen

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Huntington's Sorting   Charlie Huntington's Sorting EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 1:41 pm

"Fun, energetic, happy," Callissa said. "Does this sound like you?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Huntington
First Year
First Year
Charlie Huntington

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Huntington's Sorting   Charlie Huntington's Sorting EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 2:17 pm

"Not exactly, ma'am. I could be considered those, if we were to be blunt, but energetic is too strong a word. Spirited, yes, indeed. Optimistic too."

He looked past her, to the wall, and sighed, "Fun is also quite a general term."
Back to top Go down
Callissa Mae Rowen
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Callissa Mae Rowen

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Huntington's Sorting   Charlie Huntington's Sorting EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 2:28 pm

"Okay. Do you have many friends?" Callissa asked. "Are you happy more often than sad? Do you like to be doing things rather than just sitting down doing nothing?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Huntington
First Year
First Year
Charlie Huntington

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Huntington's Sorting   Charlie Huntington's Sorting EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 2:36 pm

"Well, correction, I had many friends," He nodded shortly. "I joined this school. I plan on making more than just some friends, if you know what I mean."

"Yes, miss, I am happy far more than sad," He said, as if he meant it. "And I love participating in all the events I can. No time is wasted!"
Back to top Go down
Callissa Mae Rowen
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Callissa Mae Rowen

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Huntington's Sorting   Charlie Huntington's Sorting EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 2:59 pm

"Ceballeran," Callissa decided.

"Dismissed."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Huntington's Sorting   Charlie Huntington's Sorting Empty

Back to top Go down

Charlie Huntington's Sorting
Page 1 of 1