Octela Academy for Special Magic Users
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Octela Academy is a Harry Potter roleplay site for witches and wizards with special abilities.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Week Info

WEEK 1 Please begin classes. It's late August/ early september so you may post end of summer things if you'd like

House Points

• Octavia- 0 points
  • Rosewood- 0 points
  • Naelari- 0 points
  • Ceballeran- 0 points
  • Erindale- 0 points

Latest topics
» Face first into a whole new world
Calypso's Sorting EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 9:39 pm by Callissa Mae Rowen

» Dead but Still Breathing...
Calypso's Sorting EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 9:17 pm by Callissa Mae Rowen

» Blatantly Avoiding Social Contact
Calypso's Sorting EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 3:37 pm by Mike Valentine

» Calypso Drysdale
Calypso's Sorting EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 3:29 pm by Callissa Mae Rowen

Most Viewed Topics
Octela Schedule.
Biwizard Tourni
Kayden William Fahey Counseling session 1
Face Claim
Olivia Simone Fletcher Counseling session 1
Powers Claim
Lizzie Night: Counseling session 1
Tiffany's Sorting
Blatantly Avoiding Social Contact
Hey, you there
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:07 am

Calypso's Sorting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Calypso Drysdale
First Year
First Year
Calypso Drysdale

Calypso's Sorting Empty
PostSubject: Calypso's Sorting   Calypso's Sorting EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 2:05 pm

Calypso stood outside the headmistress's office, fidgeting with impatience. She couldn't help but feel a little nervous. What house would she be in? Calypso didn't know anything about the houses, just the names of each one, making it even more difficult to predict what house she was going to be in. All around her were students laughing and talking. Calypso felt out of place. She was friendless. But the prospect of making new friends made her excited. She turned and knocked on the door, waiting to be let in for her fate to be decided.
Back to top Go down
Callissa Mae Rowen
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Callissa Mae Rowen

Calypso's Sorting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calypso's Sorting   Calypso's Sorting EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 2:08 pm

Callissa smiled at the sound of someone knocking on the door. She hadn't had many sortings at all the past few weeks.
"Come in!" she called. "The door is always unlocked!"
Back to top Go down
Calypso Drysdale
First Year
First Year
Calypso Drysdale

Calypso's Sorting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calypso's Sorting   Calypso's Sorting EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 2:11 pm

Calypso pushed open the door, allowing herself in. She flashed the girl a friendly, cheerful smile.
"Hello!" I exclaimed, her nervousness replaced by growing excitement.
Back to top Go down
Callissa Mae Rowen
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Callissa Mae Rowen

Calypso's Sorting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calypso's Sorting   Calypso's Sorting EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 2:18 pm

"Hello," Callissa smiled. "Please sit and tell me about yourself. Who are you? Who do you wish to be? What is your special power or talent if you have one? Do you take your coffee black or with sugar? Or do you prefer tea?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Calypso Drysdale
First Year
First Year
Calypso Drysdale

Calypso's Sorting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calypso's Sorting   Calypso's Sorting EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 2:28 pm

Surprised at all the questions, but they seemed easy enough, Calypso began to answer them at once. The first one was the easiest.
"I'm Calypso Drysdale," I introduced myself.
The next question, "who do you wish to be?" was confusing.
"I'm...not sure," she answered truthfully, "I'm not even sure what I am today."
She felt a little baffled by the question, but moved on to the next one. Her special power.
"I'm...a shapeshifter," I mumbled shyly.
To emphasize, Calypso transformed into one of her favorite forms: a cat. She had never felt comfortable in her human body, so shapeshifting felt right. Then, Calypso shapeshifted back, tucking a stray piece of her hair behind her ear. Mentioning her talent made her feel a tad shy, though normally an outgoing, hyper person.
"Oh, and I don't drink coffee!" I exclaimed, "I'm a tea person, and I LOVE sugar in my tea. Sweet things are some of my favorite things!"
It was an unusual question...but then...Calypso was an unusual person.

Back to top Go down
Callissa Mae Rowen
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Callissa Mae Rowen

Calypso's Sorting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calypso's Sorting   Calypso's Sorting EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 2:33 pm

((OOC: Please try to talk in only the 3rd person. I see you going back and forth between first and third.))))

"Ok," Callissa nodded. "Would you call yourself friendly? Outgoing? Would you rather be at a party or alone with your nose in a book?"
Back to top Go down
Calypso Drysdale
First Year
First Year
Calypso Drysdale

Calypso's Sorting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calypso's Sorting   Calypso's Sorting EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 2:37 pm

(hahaha, sorry I'm so used to writing in first person! I'll try harder but I sometimes make a mistake!!!! Sorry!!!!)

"I guess you could say that. I am pretty sure I'm social, and I LOVE to make new friends! As for either party or reading...it depends. I love to go to parties and hang out with friends! It's so much fun! But I absolutely love reading. So, it depends," she replied.

(any mistakes????)
Back to top Go down
Callissa Mae Rowen
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Callissa Mae Rowen

Calypso's Sorting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calypso's Sorting   Calypso's Sorting EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 2:42 pm

((OOC: No youre fine haha. Oh and please Write OOC: wen typing out of context. Thank you.)))

"You seem like you could be a Ceballeran, but maybe an Octavia," Callissa told her. "Do you dream big? Are you easily let down? Do you easily make new friends?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Calypso Drysdale
First Year
First Year
Calypso Drysdale

Calypso's Sorting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calypso's Sorting   Calypso's Sorting EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 2:47 pm

"I do have big dreams! I have a lot of goals and plans. Plus....daydreaming is really fun! Getting let down? Sometimes I can be disappointed. But I feel more let down if I let someone else down. I think I easily make friends. I'm pretty outgoing. People seem to like me...I think...I hope...." she trailed off, and looked up hopefully. She hoped that she understood.
Back to top Go down
Callissa Mae Rowen
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Callissa Mae Rowen

Calypso's Sorting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calypso's Sorting   Calypso's Sorting EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 2:51 pm

"Are you known more as someone full of energy and bursting with laughter, or someone who's gentle and quiet?" Callissa asked.
Back to top Go down
Calypso Drysdale
First Year
First Year
Calypso Drysdale

Calypso's Sorting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calypso's Sorting   Calypso's Sorting EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 2:57 pm

"Well..." she mumbled, grimacing with a painful memory, and looked down at the floor, "At my old school I was fun and outgoing, but everyone hated me for it, so I went to quiet and shy. That seemed to make them happy."
Then Calypso snapped her head up to look at her.
"But I wasn't happy," I said, a smile forming, "I love being energetic and hyper, friendly and out going, and I truly believe that is me."
Calypso sat confidently, believing that this was who she is, and who she will stay.
Back to top Go down
Calypso Drysdale
First Year
First Year
Calypso Drysdale

Calypso's Sorting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calypso's Sorting   Calypso's Sorting EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 2:58 pm

(OOC: I accidentally said "I" again, sorry!)
Back to top Go down
Callissa Mae Rowen
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Callissa Mae Rowen

Calypso's Sorting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calypso's Sorting   Calypso's Sorting EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 3:00 pm

Callissa nodded in understanding. "Ceballeran," she replied. "Dismissed."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Calypso's Sorting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calypso's Sorting   Calypso's Sorting Empty

Back to top Go down

Calypso's Sorting
Page 1 of 1