Octela Academy for Special Magic Users
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Octela Academy is a Harry Potter roleplay site for witches and wizards with special abilities.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Week Info

WEEK 1 Please begin classes. It's late August/ early september so you may post end of summer things if you'd like

House Points

• Octavia- 0 points
  • Rosewood- 0 points
  • Naelari- 0 points
  • Ceballeran- 0 points
  • Erindale- 0 points

Latest topics
» Face first into a whole new world
Lizzie's sorting EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 9:39 pm by Callissa Mae Rowen

» Dead but Still Breathing...
Lizzie's sorting EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 9:17 pm by Callissa Mae Rowen

» Blatantly Avoiding Social Contact
Lizzie's sorting EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 3:37 pm by Mike Valentine

» Calypso Drysdale
Lizzie's sorting EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 3:29 pm by Callissa Mae Rowen

Most Viewed Topics
Octela Schedule.
Biwizard Tourni
Kayden William Fahey Counseling session 1
Face Claim
Olivia Simone Fletcher Counseling session 1
Powers Claim
Lizzie Night: Counseling session 1
Tiffany's Sorting
Blatantly Avoiding Social Contact
Hey, you there
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:07 am

Lizzie's sorting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lizzie Night
First Year
First Year
Lizzie Night

Lizzie's sorting Empty
PostSubject: Lizzie's sorting   Lizzie's sorting EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 1:18 pm

Lizzie was sent to this school by her grandma after she had burned her own house down, her parents even died in it. Her grandma believes it was her even if Liz doesn't believe it yet. She doesn't know what happend that night, she can't remember.

Anyways here she was behind the headmisterss door. She knocked on door and soon walke in. "H-hello," she said to woman who was there.
Back to top Go down
Callissa Mae Rowen
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Callissa Mae Rowen

Lizzie's sorting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lizzie's sorting   Lizzie's sorting EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 2:00 pm

"Hello," Callissa turned around in her spinning chair.

"I'm Callissa Mae Rowen, sixth year Erindale and sorter. Lizzie Night correct? Please tell me about yourself," she babbled.
Back to top Go down
Lizzie Night
First Year
First Year
Lizzie Night

Lizzie's sorting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lizzie's sorting   Lizzie's sorting EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 2:05 pm

"Y-yes I'm Lizzie Night," she said quietly and sat down on one chair what was there. She didn't want to stand all the time.

"I-im not sure where to start. I'm not very brave. I don't like to talk much. I'm shy girl. I like reading, drawing and more things what you can to alone," she said then to her. "My grandma says i can control fire, myself don't believe it," she added.
Back to top Go down
Callissa Mae Rowen
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Callissa Mae Rowen

Lizzie's sorting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lizzie's sorting   Lizzie's sorting EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 3:16 pm

"If you don't think you have a power then why are YOU here?" Callissa asked. "Don't say because your grandmother forced you. You could have gotten out of coming somehow, my sister did for several years.

So why didn't you fight back enough not to come if you don't believe you need to be here to control powers you do not believe you have?"
Back to top Go down
Lizzie Night
First Year
First Year
Lizzie Night

Lizzie's sorting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lizzie's sorting   Lizzie's sorting EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 4:07 pm

"Like I sais I'm shy and I don't like talk much. I also not good saying no to people," she said. She couldn't really answer why she had came here.
Back to top Go down
Callissa Mae Rowen
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Callissa Mae Rowen

Lizzie's sorting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lizzie's sorting   Lizzie's sorting EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 4:14 pm

"Okay," she shrugged at this girl's vagueness. "Would you say that you're Ascetic? sensitive? depressive?," Callissa asked. "Or are you more passive, loving and or compassionate? Or are you none of these?"
Back to top Go down
Lizzie Night
First Year
First Year
Lizzie Night

Lizzie's sorting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lizzie's sorting   Lizzie's sorting EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 4:40 pm

"I'm goo sensitive most of times but not these others, I think at least," she said. She had no idea if she was any of these for real.
Back to top Go down
Callissa Mae Rowen
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Callissa Mae Rowen

Lizzie's sorting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lizzie's sorting   Lizzie's sorting EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 4:42 pm

"Okay. I thought I had something there," Clissa replied, crossing off Rosewood and Octavia from her list.
"Have you read up on the houses?" she asked. "Which house do you think best describes you and why?"

/OOC: go to groups and click on more info for each house. That'll give you 3 personality traits for each house.///
Back to top Go down
Lizzie Night
First Year
First Year
Lizzie Night

Lizzie's sorting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lizzie's sorting   Lizzie's sorting EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 6:05 pm

Lizzie had read about houses but she couldn't remember much about them. She tried to recall all of it. "Em... I'm not sure," she said quietly and looked around the room. She wasn't really very comfortable here anymore, she would rather be somewhere else.

'What freaking happened on that night. I have to remember' she thought there quietly and looked at that girl Callissa. 'Also what house describes me most?' she thought.

"Em.. let's say em...Ceballeran," she said quietly. "I am fun sometimes and i can be quite energetic sometimes too, others houses aren't really for me," she added then and sighed. It was hard to choose.
Back to top Go down
Callissa Mae Rowen
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Callissa Mae Rowen

Lizzie's sorting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lizzie's sorting   Lizzie's sorting EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 6:55 pm

Callissa jotted down a few notes in her journal...
Forced to come. Didn't fight back- Rosewood/Octavia
fun, energrtic- Ceballeran
Shy- Rosewood.

'She thinks Ceballeran but I think Rosewood,' Callissa thought.

"Well miss Lizzie," she said. "Welcome to Rosewood." she hoped the girl wouldn't be too upset, but she had to go with her gut instinct, which was to put the girl in Roewood.

"Dismissed."
Back to top Go down
Lizzie Night
First Year
First Year
Lizzie Night

Lizzie's sorting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lizzie's sorting   Lizzie's sorting EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 6:59 pm

Lizzie listened what that girl said to her. She just nodded and did stand up. She was okay with every house actually. It was just first thought what she thought suited her, now if she thinks then Rosewood will be better choice for her. "Thank you, for your time," she mumbled mostly to herself. "Have a good day," she said and walked out then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lizzie's sorting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lizzie's sorting   Lizzie's sorting Empty

Back to top Go down

Lizzie's sorting
Page 1 of 1