Octela Academy for Special Magic Users
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Octela Academy is a Harry Potter roleplay site for witches and wizards with special abilities.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Week Info

WEEK 1 Please begin classes. It's late August/ early september so you may post end of summer things if you'd like

House Points

• Octavia- 0 points
  • Rosewood- 0 points
  • Naelari- 0 points
  • Ceballeran- 0 points
  • Erindale- 0 points

Latest topics
» Face first into a whole new world
Sorting of Bella EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 9:39 pm by Callissa Mae Rowen

» Dead but Still Breathing...
Sorting of Bella EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 9:17 pm by Callissa Mae Rowen

» Blatantly Avoiding Social Contact
Sorting of Bella EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 3:37 pm by Mike Valentine

» Calypso Drysdale
Sorting of Bella EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 3:29 pm by Callissa Mae Rowen

Most Viewed Topics
Octela Schedule.
Biwizard Tourni
Kayden William Fahey Counseling session 1
Face Claim
Olivia Simone Fletcher Counseling session 1
Powers Claim
Lizzie Night: Counseling session 1
Tiffany's Sorting
Blatantly Avoiding Social Contact
Hey, you there
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:07 am

Sorting of Bella

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bella Poppy
First Year
First Year
Bella Poppy

Sorting of Bella Empty
PostSubject: Sorting of Bella   Sorting of Bella EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:46 pm

Bella arbitrarily looked around as she walked with silent footfalls to the Headmistress's office. She was involuntarily memorizing the place, a phenomenon that was the reason she was special. Having not gotten to know the academy yet, she wasn't aware of what times were their rush-hour times and whatnot. It appeared the time she'd arrived at was just what everyone else thought was a fabulous idea.

She liked the atmosphere of the academy so far. She deemed it as bursting with a kind of family feel. They may all be wildly different, but somehow, it brought them together.

She knocked on the door, and couldn't help a short laugh when the joy overwhelmed her.
Back to top Go down
Lillian Shutter
Headmistress
Headmistress
Lillian Shutter

Sorting of Bella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorting of Bella   Sorting of Bella EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:54 pm

As always, Lillian made the door open with a quick flick of her wand. Her eyes traveled to the girl at the door. Well. This one looked happy, which was a change. Most of the kids who ended up at her door just felt dejected for being sent to a less-than-ordinary school.

She put on a smile, and gestured to the seat opposite her. "Take a seat, dear."

The list of students to sort told her basic information about the girl she was to sort. "You are Bella Poppy, correct?"
Back to top Go down
Bella Poppy
First Year
First Year
Bella Poppy

Sorting of Bella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorting of Bella   Sorting of Bella EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 3:21 pm

Bella nodded curtly, frankly appreciative of being recognized right off the bat.

"That would be me," She smiled warmly. "Nice to meet you, ma'am. What do you prefer I call you?"
Back to top Go down
Lillian Shutter
Headmistress
Headmistress
Lillian Shutter

Sorting of Bella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorting of Bella   Sorting of Bella EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 3:27 pm

"Most people refer to me as Professor Shutter, but please do just call me Lillian. I'm the headmistress of the school, but I usually like to talk to my students on a first-name basis. Like friends, you know what I mean?" She smiled, "Anyway, tell me about yourself, Bella."
Back to top Go down
Bella Poppy
First Year
First Year
Bella Poppy

Sorting of Bella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorting of Bella   Sorting of Bella EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 3:52 pm

"Oh," The corners of her eyes scrunched up as she smiled gently again. "I'd like to think one of the main things you'd like to know is why I've earned my acceptance here, and that would be because of my memory."

She figured her next sentence would sound a little crazy, but Professor Shutter handles all of these children with all kinds of unique abilities. "I might as well just recite the book on Octela Academy for you," She laughed a little. It got a little overwhelming for Bella sometimes, because she'd answer questions she didn't know she knew the answers to.

"I can't wait to get to know everyone here," She said, wondering if that could possibly be counted as 'about herself.' "They all seem so sweet. Like a little island of misfit toys who really aren't misfit after all."

She absently smoothened the hem of her dress on her lap. "Hm, it's kind of odd, describing myself. Observant, I suppose, as it comes naturally."

She looked through all her memories for the right words. "Intellectual, also rather naturally. I- I mean, not to sound stuck-up! Oh, I hope that didn't sound stuck-up. I promise I'm not."
Back to top Go down
Lillian Shutter
Headmistress
Headmistress
Lillian Shutter

Sorting of Bella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorting of Bella   Sorting of Bella EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 4:00 pm

Lillian nodded slowly, "I take that your memory is quite something to be proud of," she tipped her head to one side in thought.

"Would you say that you're loud, or do you keep to yourself? Are you energetic? Would you say you're very friendly? Are you compassionate?" As she asked each question, she counted down from four on her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Bella Poppy
First Year
First Year
Bella Poppy

Sorting of Bella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorting of Bella   Sorting of Bella EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 4:13 pm

She shook her head, in a kindly amused fashion, "Oh, no, not loud. I'm kept to myself, but I wouldn't say shy. Energetic, no, but not a bad sport. Friendly, yes, if I do say so myself. And also, yes, compassionate too."

She mimicked, but not mocked, Lillian by counting off on her fingers as she answered.
Back to top Go down
Lillian Shutter
Headmistress
Headmistress
Lillian Shutter

Sorting of Bella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorting of Bella   Sorting of Bella EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 4:14 pm

Lillian nodded. "Just as I thought. I think you would do best in Octavia."
Back to top Go down
Bella Poppy
First Year
First Year
Bella Poppy

Sorting of Bella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorting of Bella   Sorting of Bella EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 4:19 pm

Octavia, house of passive, loving, compassionate students.

A smile instantaneously lit up her expression.

"I'd sure love that!" She nodded.
Back to top Go down
Lillian Shutter
Headmistress
Headmistress
Lillian Shutter

Sorting of Bella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorting of Bella   Sorting of Bella EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 4:23 pm

Lillian nodded as she grabbed her pen and scribbled down in her book next to Bella's name; Octavia.

She glanced back up at the girl, and smiled politely, "You can go and get acquaintanced to the school now. Meet new friends, set up your dorm and the likes."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sorting of Bella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorting of Bella   Sorting of Bella Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorting of Bella
Page 1 of 1