Octela Academy for Special Magic Users
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Octela Academy is a Harry Potter roleplay site for witches and wizards with special abilities.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Week Info

WEEK 1 Please begin classes. It's late August/ early september so you may post end of summer things if you'd like

House Points

• Octavia- 0 points
  • Rosewood- 0 points
  • Naelari- 0 points
  • Ceballeran- 0 points
  • Erindale- 0 points

Latest topics
» Face first into a whole new world
I need some space to breath. EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 9:39 pm by Callissa Mae Rowen

» Dead but Still Breathing...
I need some space to breath. EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 9:17 pm by Callissa Mae Rowen

» Blatantly Avoiding Social Contact
I need some space to breath. EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 3:37 pm by Mike Valentine

» Calypso Drysdale
I need some space to breath. EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 3:29 pm by Callissa Mae Rowen

Most Viewed Topics
Octela Schedule.
Biwizard Tourni
Kayden William Fahey Counseling session 1
Face Claim
Olivia Simone Fletcher Counseling session 1
Powers Claim
Lizzie Night: Counseling session 1
Tiffany's Sorting
Blatantly Avoiding Social Contact
Hey, you there
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:07 am

I need some space to breath.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Milo Harrington
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Milo Harrington

I need some space to breath. Empty
PostSubject: I need some space to breath.   I need some space to breath. EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 11:13 pm

Milo sat on the jetty with no sense of what was going on around him. When he had came to the cove there were some children playing a game of volleyball. Were they still there?

He payed no attention to anything but the sparkling blue clear water in front of him. Oh how he'd love to spend the day swimming, but he couldn't. He had about a half an hour before he had to get to class.

'Just one short swim,' he thought. 'It won't be long.' He jumped off the jetty and into the deep blue water below, entering the water as if he were meant to be a part of it.
Back to top Go down
Milo Harrington
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Milo Harrington

I need some space to breath. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need some space to breath.   I need some space to breath. EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 11:55 pm

"Hi Milo!" he heard someone say. Milo turned around but he did not see anyone.

"Huh?" he asked, clasping his hands over his mouth. 'Milo you can't breathe down here,' he thought.

"Yeah you can!" The voice laughed.

"Who are you?!!" He screamed. Tiny bubbles formed by his mouth. He surprisingly wasn't gasping for air.

"Don't you remember me?" A thin girl appeared in front of him with silver eyes and light blonde hair, the expression on her face sad and forgotten.

"Wait Cassie?" Milo asked, thinking about his early childhood when he had a home.

"We're the normal ones, Milo. All those other kids are the freaks."

"Yes finally!" Cassandra smiled. "Where have you been?"

"I've been at school, learning how to not cause another flood," Milo replied.

"Octela?" she asked. "Oh yeah I enrolled there because I'd rather not have any other situations like the Atlantis incident."

"When do you start?" Milo asked, swimming upwards to shore.

"Tomorrow I think. Where are you going?"

"I'm late for class!" Milo called. He ran out of the cove and to the school in fear.

His best friend was coming to Octela. Those silver eyes would be around him all of the time.
Back to top Go down

I need some space to breath.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Octela Academy for Special Magic Users :: School Grounds :: Grounds :: The Cove-
Jump to: