Octela Academy for Special Magic Users
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Octela Academy is a Harry Potter roleplay site for witches and wizards with special abilities.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Week Info

WEEK 1 Please begin classes. It's late August/ early september so you may post end of summer things if you'd like

House Points

• Octavia- 0 points
  • Rosewood- 0 points
  • Naelari- 0 points
  • Ceballeran- 0 points
  • Erindale- 0 points

Latest topics
» Face first into a whole new world
Awkwardness. EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 9:39 pm by Callissa Mae Rowen

» Dead but Still Breathing...
Awkwardness. EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 9:17 pm by Callissa Mae Rowen

» Blatantly Avoiding Social Contact
Awkwardness. EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 3:37 pm by Mike Valentine

» Calypso Drysdale
Awkwardness. EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 3:29 pm by Callissa Mae Rowen

Most Viewed Topics
Octela Schedule.
Biwizard Tourni
Kayden William Fahey Counseling session 1
Face Claim
Olivia Simone Fletcher Counseling session 1
Powers Claim
Lizzie Night: Counseling session 1
Tiffany's Sorting
Blatantly Avoiding Social Contact
Hey, you there
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:07 am

Awkwardness.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlotte Rose
Fifth Year
Fifth Year
Charlotte Rose

Awkwardness. Empty
PostSubject: Awkwardness.   Awkwardness. EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 3:09 am

Charlotte sat on a cushioned chair in the loft, feet tucked underneath the seat, ankles crossed. She was bent over a journal, engulfed in her writing. She was creating a letter to send to her mom, the one who felt especially guilty about sending her here.

Charlotte came to accept the fact that she wasn't going back to Hogwarts, and she felt the need to calm her mother down too. She didn't like being the cause of peoples stress, especially her own mother's.

Dear Mom,

Hey, how's the family? Is Justin acting up again? Did he get into anymore trouble? Tell him to stay away from those so called "friends" of his. They are so rude to all of us, I really don't understand why he hangs out with them. They get him in nothing but trouble, and I know it's none of my business what he's up to, but I just want him to be okay.

Did dad get that promotion? I hate it when he works too hard, tell him to slow down for me. He always comes home late, don't have him staying after hours. He works harder than I ever could, tell him to take some time off for just you guys. I don't want any more gray hairs on his head.

And mom, please don't worry too much. I know you've been killing yourself with guilt about sending me here, but don't. I needed this, this school will be good for me. Don't worry, please, it kills me when you worry. I'm having fun, I've met some nice people, okay? Please, don't focus on me, but the family at home. Make sure they don't mess up too bad. I love you all.

Love,
Charlotte

She smiled and satisfyingly closed her notebook. Standing up from her chair, she started to the door.
Back to top Go down
Kayden Fahey
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Kayden Fahey

Awkwardness. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awkwardness.   Awkwardness. EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 3:27 am

Kayden was heading up to the loft to hide. Some guys from the Erindale thought it would be funny to through a bucket of glue on him unexpectedly. He had cleaned up alright, but it irritated him how they laughed so hard. 'Woah, original, you can dump glue on someone. Congrats.' He thought "grumbled" to himself, quietly making his way up the stairs.

He opened the door and BAM, a tall blonde girl was lying on the floor, obviously hit by him. "O-oh!" He yelped, surprised to see anyone up there. She moaned and rolled around, lifting herself up. He offered her a hand. "I'm sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rose
Fifth Year
Fifth Year
Charlotte Rose

Awkwardness. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awkwardness.   Awkwardness. EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 3:34 am

Charlotte took the boys hand and shook her head. "No, it's fine. I'm pretty clumsy myself, that would've probably happened soon anyways." She joked, smiling. Straightening herself out, she got a good look at who made her fall.

"Hey? Haven't I seen you before? At the guidance counselors?" She asked, brushing some dirt off her shirt. "Anyways, I'm Charlotte Rose, 5th year Octavia. And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Kayden Fahey
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Kayden Fahey

Awkwardness. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awkwardness.   Awkwardness. EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 3:40 am

Kayden looked at the girl, bewildered. 'What the hell? Is someone actually trying to make conversation with me? And a freakin' girl?' He blinked. "Um, I'm Kayden Fahey, 4th year Rosewood." He paused and looked around. "And I really should be going."

He took off down the stairs, his heart racing. 'Stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid.'

Last edited by Kayden Fahey on Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rose
Fifth Year
Fifth Year
Charlotte Rose

Awkwardness. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awkwardness.   Awkwardness. EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 3:42 am

Charlotte looked confused as she felt. "What just happened?" She muttered to herself, picking up her books. 'Man, he seemed totally not into me. A shame too, he was pretty cute.' She thought, heading down the stairs slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Awkwardness. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awkwardness.   Awkwardness. Empty

Back to top Go down

Awkwardness.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Octela Academy for Special Magic Users :: School Grounds :: Loft-
Jump to: