Octela Academy for Special Magic Users
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Octela Academy is a Harry Potter roleplay site for witches and wizards with special abilities.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Week Info

WEEK 1 Please begin classes. It's late August/ early september so you may post end of summer things if you'd like

House Points

• Octavia- 0 points
  • Rosewood- 0 points
  • Naelari- 0 points
  • Ceballeran- 0 points
  • Erindale- 0 points

Latest topics
» Face first into a whole new world
Vladimir's Sorting EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 9:39 pm by Callissa Mae Rowen

» Dead but Still Breathing...
Vladimir's Sorting EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 9:17 pm by Callissa Mae Rowen

» Blatantly Avoiding Social Contact
Vladimir's Sorting EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 3:37 pm by Mike Valentine

» Calypso Drysdale
Vladimir's Sorting EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 3:29 pm by Callissa Mae Rowen

Most Viewed Topics
Octela Schedule.
Biwizard Tourni
Kayden William Fahey Counseling session 1
Face Claim
Olivia Simone Fletcher Counseling session 1
Powers Claim
Lizzie Night: Counseling session 1
Tiffany's Sorting
Blatantly Avoiding Social Contact
Hey, you there
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:07 am

Vladimir's Sorting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vladimir Alucard
First Year
First Year
Vladimir Alucard

Vladimir's Sorting Empty
PostSubject: Vladimir's Sorting   Vladimir's Sorting EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 11:51 pm

Vlad had always known he was different. Sure he could do magic but turn into a wolf whenever he wanted to? The was frickin awesome in his book. Sure others thought him a freak because of what he could do but what the hell. Might as well use what ya got was his motto.

His parents had signed him up for this special school for people who were special for him and today was his first day. He had to go to the headmistresses office so he could be sorted. Whatever the hell that was he snickered to himself. He had set his stuff outside the door to her office and entered. No one was here at the moment so he brought his bags in an set them to the side before clsing the doors and taking a seat. He whistles quietly to himself while he waited for whoever it was to come "Sort" him.
Back to top Go down
Callissa Mae Rowen
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Callissa Mae Rowen

Vladimir's Sorting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vladimir's Sorting   Vladimir's Sorting EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 11:53 pm

Callissa walked outside and to a group of students not yet sorted she said, "Vladimir Alucard? It's your turn to be sorted. Please come inside and take a seat."
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Alucard
First Year
First Year
Vladimir Alucard

Vladimir's Sorting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vladimir's Sorting   Vladimir's Sorting EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 11:56 pm

Leaving his stuff and cursing anyone who would steal any of his stuff he walked into her room and sat down. He looked around at her office then stared at her and waited for what she had to say. He wasn't going to say anything first. That was her job.
Back to top Go down
Callissa Mae Rowen
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Callissa Mae Rowen

Vladimir's Sorting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vladimir's Sorting   Vladimir's Sorting EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 12:00 am

"Not even a minute in and this is the most awkward sorting yet," Callissa whispered to herself.

"Alright, Vladimir," she said to the young boy. "Do tell. Who are you? What can you do? How do others see you and who do you wish to be?" Callissa asked.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Alucard
First Year
First Year
Vladimir Alucard

Vladimir's Sorting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vladimir's Sorting   Vladimir's Sorting EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 12:33 am

There the questions finally came but only after he heard her whispering something to herself. Part of the package to being able to turn into a wolf was that he had heightened senses and particularly greater strength.

Rolling his eyes he listened to her questions and thought a few moments before answering them.

"I am Vladimir Alucard as you most likey already know. I can turn into a wolf whenever I want and I just heard what you said because of it. As to how people see me I honestly don't care. I am my own person and I do what I do. Can't go through life worrying about what people think of you." he said smiling.

He had to think on the last question though. Who did he want to be. He thought and then replied. "I want to be someone great to be honest. I am still young so the world can be a place to rise or fall. I hope to rise and be all that I can be." he said then sat in silence.
Back to top Go down
Callissa Mae Rowen
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Callissa Mae Rowen

Vladimir's Sorting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vladimir's Sorting   Vladimir's Sorting EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 12:39 am

"Moody, manipulative, non conformist," Callissa said. "Someone who knows how to live, who knows what they want. Does this sound like you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Alucard
First Year
First Year
Vladimir Alucard

Vladimir's Sorting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vladimir's Sorting   Vladimir's Sorting EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 12:48 am

Vlad smiled and chuckled at the woman's assessment of him. He had no clue on the moody part but he certainly didn't like conforming to what everyone else did. He hated authority and how controlled and monotonous everything could be.

If he was manipulative he didn't know. He never thought that he made anyone do anything but whatever. He did know he did what he wanted and knew what he wanted.

"Somewhat I guess. I have yet to realize if I have been manipulative or moody but yes I do what I want and get what I want. You have to take life like it is the last day alive. Live a little. Take a lot." he said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Callissa Mae Rowen
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Callissa Mae Rowen

Vladimir's Sorting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vladimir's Sorting   Vladimir's Sorting EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 12:50 am

"Erindale," Callissa told him.

"Goodbye. I hope you enjoy the next seven years."
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Alucard
First Year
First Year
Vladimir Alucard

Vladimir's Sorting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vladimir's Sorting   Vladimir's Sorting EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 1:26 am

Boy she was blunt he thought. Quick and to the point. If a bit rude. He stood up and said "Cya" then left. He walked out and got his stuff then after asking directions to where he would be staying he went to his room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vladimir's Sorting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vladimir's Sorting   Vladimir's Sorting Empty

Back to top Go down

Vladimir's Sorting
Page 1 of 1