Octela Academy for Special Magic Users
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Octela Academy is a Harry Potter roleplay site for witches and wizards with special abilities.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Week Info

WEEK 1 Please begin classes. It's late August/ early september so you may post end of summer things if you'd like

House Points

• Octavia- 0 points
  • Rosewood- 0 points
  • Naelari- 0 points
  • Ceballeran- 0 points
  • Erindale- 0 points

Latest topics
» Face first into a whole new world
Welcome and Merry Christmas! EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 9:39 pm by Callissa Mae Rowen

» Dead but Still Breathing...
Welcome and Merry Christmas! EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 9:17 pm by Callissa Mae Rowen

» Blatantly Avoiding Social Contact
Welcome and Merry Christmas! EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 3:37 pm by Mike Valentine

» Calypso Drysdale
Welcome and Merry Christmas! EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 3:29 pm by Callissa Mae Rowen

Most Viewed Topics
Octela Schedule.
Biwizard Tourni
Kayden William Fahey Counseling session 1
Face Claim
Olivia Simone Fletcher Counseling session 1
Powers Claim
Lizzie Night: Counseling session 1
Tiffany's Sorting
Blatantly Avoiding Social Contact
Hey, you there
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:07 am

Welcome and Merry Christmas!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lillian Shutter
Headmistress
Headmistress
Lillian Shutter

Welcome and Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome and Merry Christmas!   Welcome and Merry Christmas! EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 5:04 pm

December 25th 2013 marks the day Octela Academy is officially open to the public! Welcome to our site, we hope you have a great time here Very Happy 

So, while I'm being awkward and introduction-y, I'd like to thank my amazing co-admin. That'd be Callissa Mae Rowen who you can see on the User Of The Week widget. She put it up there and I decided to just leave it. If she wasn't here, this site would literally just be a blob because I'm terrible at forum design.

This part of the site is intended for news, but all the news there really is is that the forum's officially open and, y'know, Christmas.

So, with that, I think I'm just going to say hey! How you doing? What did you get for Christmas? Or, what are you getting, if in your timezone you're not quite there yet. Don't worry, Callissa and I have over five hours between us! Feel free to comment below to introduce yourself.

I'll go first.

Hey guys! My main account is Olivia Fletcher, so you can just call me Liv :3 I live in England, and I have a small obsession with gingers. I actually dye my hair ginger. I'm one of your two admins, but just because I'm the headmistress doesn't make me any more important.
Back to top Go down
Callissa Mae Rowen
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Callissa Mae Rowen

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Merry Christmas!   Welcome and Merry Christmas! EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 7:53 pm

Hi I'm Callissa Mae Rowen. You can call me Callie if ya want.
I am the co-admin. I may be the reason that this isn't a blob, but Liv is the reason that there's writing on this forum!

Ok so me. I'm 14 and I love writing. Yup das about it.

Baii
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rose
Fifth Year
Fifth Year
Charlotte Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Merry Christmas!   Welcome and Merry Christmas! EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 9:55 pm

Hey, I'm Charlotte Rose. I'm one of the Moderators on the site (it doesn't mean much but it sounds cool so I'm good with it.) I'm only in 8th grade, but it really doesn't matter. I will enjoy writing with you guys! I know Callie irl and I knew Lillian before this site!

I'm so proud of them for making this site, it really is pretty cool. Hope to see more from you guys!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Merry Christmas!   Welcome and Merry Christmas! Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome and Merry Christmas!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Octela Academy for Special Magic Users :: News-
Jump to: