Octela Academy for Special Magic Users
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Octela Academy is a Harry Potter roleplay site for witches and wizards with special abilities.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Week Info

WEEK 1 Please begin classes. It's late August/ early september so you may post end of summer things if you'd like

House Points

• Octavia- 0 points
  • Rosewood- 0 points
  • Naelari- 0 points
  • Ceballeran- 0 points
  • Erindale- 0 points

Latest topics
» Face first into a whole new world
History Of Magic:: Section 1:: All Ages EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 9:39 pm by Callissa Mae Rowen

» Dead but Still Breathing...
History Of Magic:: Section 1:: All Ages EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 9:17 pm by Callissa Mae Rowen

» Blatantly Avoiding Social Contact
History Of Magic:: Section 1:: All Ages EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 3:37 pm by Mike Valentine

» Calypso Drysdale
History Of Magic:: Section 1:: All Ages EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 3:29 pm by Callissa Mae Rowen

Most Viewed Topics
Octela Schedule.
Biwizard Tourni
Kayden William Fahey Counseling session 1
Face Claim
Olivia Simone Fletcher Counseling session 1
Powers Claim
Lizzie Night: Counseling session 1
Tiffany's Sorting
Blatantly Avoiding Social Contact
Hey, you there
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:07 am

History Of Magic:: Section 1:: All Ages

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lillian Shutter
Headmistress
Headmistress
Lillian Shutter

History Of Magic:: Section 1:: All Ages Empty
PostSubject: History Of Magic:: Section 1:: All Ages   History Of Magic:: Section 1:: All Ages EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 2:21 pm

Lillian smiled at the class. "Hello, I am Professor Shutter- but please, just call me Lillian. I am the headmistress of this school, and I will be your History of Magic teacher for the rest of the year as I know it."

She pursed her lips, "I know that a large majority of the students here are not particularly fond of this subject, so I think I'll start with what you know."

"Hands up if you have any facts to share about history."
Back to top Go down
Callissa Mae Rowen
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Callissa Mae Rowen

PostSubject: Re: History Of Magic:: Section 1:: All Ages   History Of Magic:: Section 1:: All Ages EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 3:53 pm

"I don't know much about history," Callissa responded. "I don't really pay all that much attention in this class."
Back to top Go down
Lizzie Night
First Year
First Year
Lizzie Night

PostSubject: Re: History Of Magic:: Section 1:: All Ages   History Of Magic:: Section 1:: All Ages EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 6:27 pm

Lizzie looked at teachee and sighed. "Nothing," she said just one word. She knew but she didn't like to talk in front of class.
Back to top Go down
Callissa Mae Rowen
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Callissa Mae Rowen

PostSubject: Re: History Of Magic:: Section 1:: All Ages   History Of Magic:: Section 1:: All Ages EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 6:37 pm

"Ahahahah!" Milo laughed. "You know as much as a first year Lissa!"

"You act like a first year," Callissa snapped.
Back to top Go down
Lizzie Night
First Year
First Year
Lizzie Night

PostSubject: Re: History Of Magic:: Section 1:: All Ages   History Of Magic:: Section 1:: All Ages EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 7:03 pm

Lizzie looked at that two other students who talked in this class. "I know more than her but I don't like to talk in front of random people," girl thought.
Back to top Go down
Callissa Mae Rowen
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Callissa Mae Rowen

PostSubject: Re: History Of Magic:: Section 1:: All Ages   History Of Magic:: Section 1:: All Ages EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 7:29 pm

"Lissa you must know something about the history of people who can control fires," Milo told her.

"Not really," Callissa replied. "A lot of muggle shows and movies use fire control because it's one of the main elements. There was a book and movie in the 1980's about someone like Lizzie and I who can cause fires called Firestarter. The idea of Firestarters was also used in a television series called Charmed in one episode.

Multiple muggle television series and movies use fire controllers but they do not call them Firestarters. In the muggle show Avatar the last air bender there are people called Firebenders who can control fire. There are also people who can control water,air, and Earth in the show and in the later spinoff The legend of Korra people can control metal."

"See?" Milo asked. "You do know stuff."

"I did some research about fire control when I first found out I could do it. It's no big deal," Callisa replied.
Back to top Go down
Lizzie Night
First Year
First Year
Lizzie Night

PostSubject: Re: History Of Magic:: Section 1:: All Ages   History Of Magic:: Section 1:: All Ages EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 7:56 pm

Lizzie just listened what these two were saying. She didn't wanna join with them. She better keep quiet.
Back to top Go down
Carmen Santiago
Fifth Year
Fifth Year
Carmen Santiago

PostSubject: Re: History Of Magic:: Section 1:: All Ages   History Of Magic:: Section 1:: All Ages EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 9:14 pm

Carmen did listen what others said and didn't add right now nothing. She wasn't sure what to say about her power, earth. Of course knew about it but there was so much information and she didn't know what was important.
Back to top Go down
Bella Poppy
First Year
First Year
Bella Poppy

PostSubject: Re: History Of Magic:: Section 1:: All Ages   History Of Magic:: Section 1:: All Ages EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 11:18 pm

Bella, odd as it was, smiled simply for herself. A wildly broad subject, and she could recite all she knew.

"Depends, Miss Lilian. History's everything that's happened preceding us. What exactly are we talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Lillian Shutter
Headmistress
Headmistress
Lillian Shutter

PostSubject: Re: History Of Magic:: Section 1:: All Ages   History Of Magic:: Section 1:: All Ages EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 9:18 am

Lillian smiled with understanding, "It's okay if you don't know anything. I'm not going to lie and say students usually listen in my class,"

She turned to Bella, "Anything and everything, darling. Any fact or comment about anything that happened in magical history that you can think of. I'm looking to see what the strong and weak points are in the class."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: History Of Magic:: Section 1:: All Ages   History Of Magic:: Section 1:: All Ages Empty

Back to top Go down

History Of Magic:: Section 1:: All Ages
Page 1 of 1