Octela Academy for Special Magic Users
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Octela Academy is a Harry Potter roleplay site for witches and wizards with special abilities.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Week Info

WEEK 1 Please begin classes. It's late August/ early september so you may post end of summer things if you'd like

House Points

• Octavia- 0 points
  • Rosewood- 0 points
  • Naelari- 0 points
  • Ceballeran- 0 points
  • Erindale- 0 points

Latest topics
» Face first into a whole new world
 Counseling sign up sheet! EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 9:39 pm by Callissa Mae Rowen

» Dead but Still Breathing...
 Counseling sign up sheet! EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 9:17 pm by Callissa Mae Rowen

» Blatantly Avoiding Social Contact
 Counseling sign up sheet! EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 3:37 pm by Mike Valentine

» Calypso Drysdale
 Counseling sign up sheet! EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 3:29 pm by Callissa Mae Rowen

Most Viewed Topics
Octela Schedule.
Biwizard Tourni
Kayden William Fahey Counseling session 1
Face Claim
Olivia Simone Fletcher Counseling session 1
Powers Claim
Lizzie Night: Counseling session 1
Tiffany's Sorting
Blatantly Avoiding Social Contact
Hey, you there
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:07 am

Counseling sign up sheet!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alisa Gonzalez
Adult
Adult
Alisa Gonzalez

Counseling sign up sheet! Empty
PostSubject: Counseling sign up sheet!    Counseling sign up sheet! EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 2:18 pm

Alisa went to her desk and grabbed a piece of paper that she then taped to her door alongside a pen. with the new year starting, surely she'd see alot of new faces.

//OOC: please write your character's name here alongside their problem if you believe they need counseling! Thank you.////

Counseling sign up sheet:
Name                                            Problem

Olivia Simone Fletcher                                                   My power. I control ice and snow. But when I'm mad, it gets pretty out of control.
                                                                                   And there's a lot of things that make me mad.    Anger management, you know the drill.  
Callissa Mae Rowen                                                           I've been here for six years and I've made little progress in controlling my power
Kayden William Fahey                                                   I'm a seer, but it causes me a lot of pain. I seriously just need to learn how to deal with it
Charlotte Genevieve Rose                                             I can stop time whenever my emotions get the best of me, and sometimes it's hard to unfreeze.
                                                                                          If I don't learn how to handle it better, I could freeze everyone in a moment of panic.

Tiffany Arsenic                                                     My talent is that I can talk to people with just my
                                                                                eyes. Like, literally, I put words in their heads.
                                                                               Anyway, as time went on I stopped talking out
                                                                             loud and now I never speak verbally at all anymore.
Lizzie Night                                                          My grandma said to me that I can control fire but myself
                                                                                                                  don't believe it
Mike Valentine
I can relive memories. Not like a flashback, but like actually going back to that
time. Ive gotta get my head out of the past, because, to be honest,
it's not even that great.

Last edited by Alisa Gonzalez on Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mike Valentine
Second Year
Second Year
Mike Valentine

Counseling sign up sheet! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Counseling sign up sheet!    Counseling sign up sheet! EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 7:11 pm

Name: Mike Valentine
Problem: I can relive memories. Not like a flashback, but like actually going back to that time. Ive gotta get my head out of the past, because, to be honest, it's not even that great.
Back to top Go down

Counseling sign up sheet!
Page 1 of 1